I have been in eco-friendly business for 4 years now. It all started with the idea of taking more ecological approach to cleaning and taking care of people and their homes.
I never really liked the idea of using harsh chemicals based cleaning products, they are not good for our health, for health of our children, our animals and also our environment. So, instead of taking the easy road of spraying some chemicals in the bathrooms and kitchens and then just wiping it off, I went the other direction, little bit harder but with much better benefits for us all. Nobody ever said that cleaning is easy but I do like to make it more beneficial, bring good energy to the homes and spent some quite time on my own.
I have been very passionate about the idea and implementing it in my business and my life.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment